Read more about our camp here!
Day #3 Set List
- Warm-Up: Jazz warm-up and across the floor progressions
- Class Time: Jazz class – learn dance #3
- Craft Time: Microphones, Picture Frames, Stars
- Class Time: Tap class – learn dance #3
- Fun Time: Alphadance
For Day 3, we lip-synced with our microphones to “Rock Around The Clock” and did a fun jazz dance to Little Richard’s rockin’ version of “Itsy Bitsy Spider”
Main Craft: Glittered Microphone Heads
Supplies Needed: Styrofoam balls, glue, paintbrushes, glitter, hot glue, painted tube from Day 2
1) Apply glue to styrofoam balls with paintbrushes (we put the balls on a fork to make “glitterizing” easier).
2) Dip in glitter and repeat until covered. Set aside to dry.
3) *Teacher Step* Hot glue glittered styrofoam to painted tube (from yesterday’s step).
|Microphones and guitar necks drying.
Our forks wouldn’t fit in the small tubes so we let them
dry in the guitar necks.
Craft #2: Picture Frames
Supplies: foam sheets, foam stickers, hot glue, photos