We interrupt this renovation saga with a playlist! I was updating my playlists for the fall and here are a few new songs my teen/college classes have been enjoying. I say “teens” because some of these songs have some questionable PG-13 subject matter, so use with caution (as far as I know, there are no swear words).
- Stay High (Hippie Sabatoge Remix) – Tove Lo (questionable subject matter)
- Unkiss Me – Maroon 5
- Stolen Dance – Milky Chance
- My Fault – Imagine Dragons
- Work Song – Hozier
- First (Hold My Hand) – Cold War Kids
- Celeste – Ezra Vine – an indie rock tune, good for warm-ups
- Let The Groove Get In – Justin Timberlake
- Flirt (Acoustic or regular version) – Zac Waters – both links link to YouTube because this song is not on iTunes yet!!
- King of the World – Young Rising Sons
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor (some questionable lines in this song, so beware)
- Fireball (Instrumental Version) – In the Style of Pitbull
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Bootstraps – link opens in YouTube
- Still – Daughter
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- Riptide – Vance Joy
How has the beginning of the new dance year been for you? Found any new music? Share in the comments!
The Dance Buzz is an iTunes affiliate